Brand Audit and Strategy |
Marketing Collateral Copy Development | Website Development |
Animation & Motion Graphics
- To clarify and strengthen the brand positioning, ensuring the brand foundations will carry the business through to the next stage of growth.
- Position the branding to align with the expectations of the market/sector, establishing client trust and conveying quality and assurance.
- To define the brand persona, target market, and tone of voice—who you are as a brand, and why that matters to your desired customer base.
Data Migration | Data Verification and Correction |
Data Remigration | Microsoft SharePoint Customisation
- Page/Data display
Brand Strategy | Website Development |
Social Media Strategy and Plan | Software Development
- Having briefly been tested in the Singapore market, The Butler was looking to launch in Australia.
- The Butler had a great name and strong logo, but beyond this, there was little by way of clearly defined brand persona, tone of voice and positioning. And they did not have the necessary insight into the Australian market.
- Technology that was previously used was outdated and had bugs/errors that affected service delivery and performance, not to mention user experience.
Customer Profiling and Targeting | SEO | Content Generation | Digital Lead Generation and Stewardship
- Reducing the dependence on ad-hoc strategies/initiatives.
- Improving the brand messaging and identify to improve the footprint.
- Developing strategies and initiatives that would help deliver new customer leads.
Internet and Telecommunications Retailer
Website Redevelopment | Content Generation and Marketing | SEO | Digital Lead Generation Strategy and Stewardship
- Outdated website design that was unresponsive
- Bloated with content
- Google AdWords Campaigns were not performing to expectation
- No lead generation and/or lead stewardship strategy
Data Audit | Database Consilidation |
Data Collection and Management Principals, Policies and Procedures
- Invalid Contact Data
- Loss in Revenue
- Delays in making decisions, resulting in operation inefficiencies and costs
Software Development | Business Process Mapping
- Transitioning from a print-based publication to incorporate digital subscriptions.
- To ensure a system that’s able to ensure the integrity of publications, considering a recent case of unauthorised copy and distribution of content.
Brand Positioning | Digital Lead Generation |
Website Development with 3rd-party integrations
- The client found themselves driving the processes.
- Previous experience with an agency came with lengthy ongoing briefing processes for content generation/curation.
- Quality of content being generated/curated was less than satisfactory.
- Brand had no clear definition
- The benefits or selling points were not up front.
- Language needed to be personalised